Conservatory Roof Insulation
Is your conservatory too cold in winter and too hot in summer?
As a result of the extreme difference in temperatures in the UK’s seasons it is nearly impossible to use conservatories all year round. It is either too cold in winter and costs a fortune to heat or too warm in the summer. Derby Roofing Professionals fit conservatory roof insulation which resolves this problem and will keep your conservatory at a more constant temperature.
Our Triple Insulation Technique complies with Building Control Approval and results in a permanently stable and comfortable room temperature regardless of the weather.
Benefits of Derby Roofing Professionals’ Triple Insulation Technique are:
- permanently stable and comfortable room temperature
- lower heating bills
- you will no longer suffer the sounds of rain fall or complain about the noise level from the outside elements
- your home’s overall SAP rating will improve which adds value to your property
- select your conservatory roof tiles from a variety of colours to match your existing roof tiles
- our lightweight, metal tiles come with a 40 year full value weather security roofing manufacturers’ guarantee
- it is compatible with our seamless aluminium gutter system which is holds quality assured BBA certification, has a 30+ year life expectancy, never leaks, never cracks and never corrodes
We tailor each conservatory roof to your home’s unique requirements however here is an example of the steps we take:
- We remove the conservatories’ existing polycarbonate plastic or glass ceiling/roof panels.
- Part One of the Insulation Technique; we fit insulated UPVC foam filed, ceiling boards which are cut to the precise dimensions of the original panels. These panels result in a clean, white, internal ceiling finish.
- Part Two of the Insulation Technique; we fit a second layer of 25mm Celotex Insulation Board.
- We build up the strength of the conservatory with treated timber lathes.
- Part Three of the Insulation Technique; we add a thermal, multi-foil insulation blanket called SuperFOIL Insulation with R-value 273.
- We complete the lathing of the roof.
- We add new fascias.
- We fit seamless aluminium gutter.
- We tile your conservatory with lightweight, coated, galvanised steel tile panels which have the endearing appearance of traditional roof tiles and ridges.
Call us today01332 72782907516 719773