Plastic Fascias & Soffits
Traditionally fascias, soffits and gutters were constructed using timber, fiber board, asbestos and plastic gutter. After a period of time in the British climate, timber rots, the paint peels off the asbestos and your roofline loses its functionality i.e. The fascias rot and therefore the gutter (which is attached to the fascia) becomes loose and warped. The rubber seals in the joints, running outlets, corners and stop ends of the plastic gutter perish and therefore leak.
Derby Roofing Professionals recommend stripping the old fascias, soffits and gutters off and replace them with new BBA approved plastic fascias, soffits and seamless aluminium gutters. The benefits of plastic fascias and soffits is they can last more than 25 years and they do not rot. The premium quality Mustang® aluminium gutter that we use, is the only seamless, non-leak system with the quality assured BBA certification in the UK (since 1991) and is approved with a 30+ year life expectancy. Our fascias and seamless gutter come in a wide selection of colours to choose from.
Get your fascia and soffits replaced and improved by professionals who have an in-depth of knowledge of roof construction. Our fitters have over 15 years’ experience in roof replacement and fascia, soffit and gutter removal and replacement.
We tailor each project to your home’s unique requirements, however here is an example of the steps we take:
- We remove the old fascias, soffits and gutters.
- We clean the roofline of all rubble and bird’s nests.
- We then fit square plastic chocks to the rafters, hence straightening and levelling the old rafters, giving us a level and new surface to fit your new soffits and fascias.
- We fit BBA approved plastic fascias and soffits.
- We fit eaves guard which replaces the old perished felt and over fascia vents giving you ample ventilation.
- Bird guard fitted where necessary.
- We fit our unique aluminium gutter system which is a non-leak system with the only quality assured BBA certification in the UK (since 1991) and is approved with a 30+ year life expectancy.
- We fit plastic downpipes.
- If you have a gable roof we strip the old timbers off and replace them with new plastic fascia.
- You will have a choice off replacing your verge with a dry verge system or having it repointed.
- Dry verge system comes in a wide range of colours.
- Professional scaffolding will be erected for your job where needed.
- All rubble is removed from site via a skip.
Call us today01332 72782907516 719773